Interested in joining the Pembroke
Welsh Corgi Club of the Potomac?
We would love to have you join us.
The membership process is outlined here. If you have questions about this process, please
contact the Membership Chairperson, Ann Phillips at email@example.com.
- Attend at least one General Membership meeting and two club
- Ask two current members who are not in the same household
and who have known you for at least one year to endorse you for membership. These members
must have been members for at least two year.
- One of your endorsers must have visited your home within six
months prior to your application.
- Your endorsers will obtain a membership package and will
fill out endorsements for your application and send it to you.
- Fill out the application, and mail it with payment of
current year dues to the Membership Chairperson.
- Your application will be reviewed within 60 days and will be
submitted to the Board of Directors for approval.
- Once approved, the application summary will be printed in
the next issue of the Tide, or mailed to the membership.
- At the next General Membership meeting, the application will
be presented and voted on by the membership.